Information on article 13 EU Regulation 679/2016 (updated to Legislative Decree 101/2018) for the processing of personal data – online shop section
In accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and subsequent amendments, on the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and Your rights.
In accordance with article 13 of the aforementioned regulation and subsequent amendments, we therefore provide you with the following information.
1. The data you have provided to VILLARI SRL, as data controller, will be processed for the following purposes:
a. The management of product purchases through our online shop
b. The management of payments by credit card (protected procedure with 256 bit SSL encryption) of the products included in our cart
c. The management of your registration to our online shop to speed up the purchase procedures
2. The treatment will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by authorized personnel. The data will be stored in paper and computer archives at our company headquarters and in any case in the European territory for services entrusted to third parties.
3. In the framework of the treatments described above it is necessary to know and memorize all the necessary data (mandatory fields marked with *). Any refusal to provide such data implies the failure or partial execution of the request.
4. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
5. Your personal data may be disclosed to authorize third parties for the fulfilment of your request as set out in the privacy policies that rules this website.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the management of its purchases and for the registration to our online shopping and subsequently for the time necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations (tax and civil law).
7. The holder of the treatment is: VILLARI SRL, via C. Battisti 12 – 36020 Solagna (VI).
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 15 and successive of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 and subsequent amendments by sending an email to email@example.com
The contact section of this site offers the possibility to request information about our products or services. If you decide to send your personal data, they will be processed exclusively for these purposes by authorized personnel and according to normal internal procedures.
The online shopping section of this site offers the possibility to purchase the products offered for sale on our website. If you decide to send your personal data, they will be processed exclusively for these purposes by authorized personnel and according to normal internal procedures. The user can decide to purchase our products without registration. If you decide to register your personal data will be processed to create a user profile useful also to speed up future purchases on our site.
Minors of 16 years