INFORMATION ART. 13 EUROPEAN REGULATION GDPR 679/2016 (UPDATED TO D.LGS. 101/2018) FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
VILLARI SRL, with registered office in via C. Battisti 12 – 36020 Solagna (VI), is the data controller of any personal data collected through this site as defined by the European Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree No. 101/2018. The data controller will process any data collected through this website (www.villari.it) for purposes, in a manner and in accordance with what is specifically explained below.
Collection of personal data and purposes of processing
VILLARI SRL will only collect and process personal data voluntarily provided by the Visitors of this site. Visitors are able to navigate the site even without revealing information and personal data. Each Site Visitor may choose to provide VILLARI SRL with limited personal data as required in order to obtain information about our services. Once registered, the personal data collected will be used only for the services indicated in the information available.
Site Visitors may provide their data for:
- request information about services/products
- buy our products through our online shop
- register at our online shop
Communication to third parties
Personal data may be communicated to other companies for the management of your specific requests, or they may be sent to institutions and institutes and to professionals for the fulfilment of legal obligations. In particular, your personal data may be disclosed to companies specialized in web marketing activities. To know the complete list of subjects to which your data may be communicated, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Particular Personal Data
VILLARI SRL does not deliberately collect, through the website, any personal data such as those suitable to detect its health status and judicial information.
Personal Data, pursuant to art. 9 of the European Regulation 2016/679 include personal data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership in parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious nature, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life. Judicial data, pursuant to art. 10 of the European Regulation 2016/679, include personal data suitable for revealing measures referred to in Article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) a o) and r) a u), of the D.P.R. 14 November 2002, n. 313, concerning criminal records, the register of administrative penalties dependent on the offence and the related pending charges, or the status of accused or suspected person in accordance with Articles 60 and 61 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. We recommend that you do not provide this information through our website. If this is necessary, we invite you to send us, by registered letter, a specific declaration with the expression of your written consent to the processing of this information.
Links with third party sites
The information and personal data of the Visitors collected by this site, including the data freely provided in order to obtain the sending of information material or other communications by writing in the forms of this site, will be kept for the sole purpose of providing the requested service and for the duration necessary for the same purpose. Once the service is completed, all personal data will be deleted, transformed into anonymous form or destroyed in compliance with the data retention policies of VILLARI SRL, unless otherwise requested by the authority and unless required by law, or as indicated in this policy measures of use of the site www.villari.it for particular sections of the portal, or according to its explicit requests.
Exercise of the data subject’s rights
At any time, pursuant to art. 15 and following of the EU Regulation 2016/679 including the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, limitation of processing and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial review pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VILLARI SRL protects personal data through the application of internationally recognized security levels, as well as through security procedures that protect personal data against:
o The unauthorized access
o Improper use or disclosure
o The unauthorised modification
o Loss or destruction by accident or by unlawful act
Measures of the use of the site www.villari.it
The following are specific indications regarding the operation of particular sections of this portal:
The contact section of this site offers the possibility to request information about our products or services. If you decide to send your personal data, they will be processed exclusively for these purposes by authorized personnel and according to normal internal procedures.
ONLINE SHOPPING Section
The online shopping section of this site offers the possibility to purchase the products offered for sale on our website. If you decide to send your personal data, they will be processed exclusively for these purposes by authorized personnel and according to normal internal procedures. The user can decide to purchase our products without registration. If you decide to register your personal data will be processed to create a user profile useful also to speed up future purchases on our site.
Minors of 16 years
Information on art. 13 European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 (updated to Legislative Decree 101/2018) for the processing of personal data
as the article 13 of the European regulation GDPR 679/2016 and subsequent amendments say, on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with the foregoing, we hereby provide you with the following information.
- The data you have provided to VILLARI SRL, the data controller, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Request information on our products / services and request quotation
- The treatment will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by authorised appointed persons. The data will be stored in our digital and IT archives and in any case in the European territory (for cloud computing services)
- In the framework of the treatments described above it is necessary to know and memorize all the necessary data (mandatory fields marked *). Any refusal to provide such data implies the failure or partial execution of the request
- The data will not be disclosed to third parties
- Your personal data may be disclosed to authorized third parties as set out in the privacy policies governing this website
- Your personal data will be kept until this request is completed and then deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
- The holder of the treatment is: VILLARI SRL, via C. Battisti 12 – 36020 Solagna (VI).
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 15 and following of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 and subsequent amendments by sending an email to email@example.com
ONLINE SHOP SECTION
Information on article 13 EU Regulation 679/2016 (updated to Legislative Decree 101/2018) for the processing of personal data
In accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and subsequent amendments, on the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and Your rights.
In accordance with article 13 of the aforementioned regulation and subsequent amendments, we therefore provide you with the following information.
- The data you have provided to VILLARI SRL, as data controller, will be processed for the following purposes:
- The management of product purchases through our online shop
- The management of payments by credit card (protected procedure with 256 bit SSL encryption) of the products included in our cart
- The management of your registration to our online shop to speed up the purchase procedures
- The treatment will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by authorized personnel. The data will be stored in paper and computer archives at our company headquarters and in any case in the European territory for services entrusted to third parties.
- In the framework of the treatments described above it is necessary to know and memorize all the necessary data (mandatory fields marked with *). Any refusal to provide such data implies the failure or partial execution of the request.
- The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to authorize third parties for the fulfilment of your request as set out in the privacy policies that rules this website.
- Your personal data will be kept for the management of its purchases and for the registration to our online shopping and subsequently for the time necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations (tax and civil law).
- The holder of the treatment is: VILLARI SRL, via C. Battisti 12 – 36020 Solagna (VI).
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 15 and successive of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 and subsequent amendments by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org