as the article 13 of the European regulation GDPR 679/2016 and subsequent amendments say, on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with the foregoing, we hereby provide you with the following information.
1. The data you have provided to VILLARI SRL, the data controller, will be processed for the following purposes:
a. Request information on our products / services and request quotation
2. The treatment will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by authorised appointed persons. The data will be stored in our digital and IT archives and in any case in the European territory (for cloud computing services)
3. In the framework of the treatments described above it is necessary to know and memorize all the necessary data (mandatory fields marked *). Any refusal to provide such data implies the failure or partial execution of the request
4. The data will not be disclosed to third parties
5. Your personal data may be disclosed to authorized third parties as set out in the privacy policies governing this website
6. Your personal data will be kept until this request is completed and then deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
7. The holder of the treatment is: VILLARI SRL, via C. Battisti 12 – 36020 Solagna (VI).
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 15 and following of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 and subsequent amendments by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User. When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Activities for saving preferences, optimization and statistics
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment you.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application. Last modification: 31 May 2019